Monday, April 23, 2012

Wait, it's the end of April already?!


It’s days like today, where I listen to the loud, thunderous rain slamming the rooftop of my office building that I don’t mind in the slightest having to be at work all day! For people like Greg however, who arrived just a little bit later than I did, I'm not sure he feels the same way...


To start off the work day, I gave out some of Ashley’s banana bread mini muffins at work, and huge compliments to her from my coworkers!! FYI: She apparently gets some of her tips from http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/ :) 


Pre-workout food consisted of a banana, and then I did the Fitness "Tighten and Tone" workout in the May 2012 issue: The workout only took 30 minutes, and I could feel the burn as I was walking around the office for the rest of the day.
    

Also helping me through this miserable Monday (weather-wise... the rest of the day was ok!) was my instant coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup that I put in each cup, adding the perfect amount of flavor. You can buy a whole bottle for only $4 at Walmart and it's the perfect addition to coffee with 0 calories! Breakfast, which is perfectly filling, is the classic plain Greek yogurt with Fiber One Honey Sunshine cereal. After how successful my run went yesterday (which, by the way, I put up my medal and bib at work!) I'm thinking of signing up for the Hyannis (May 27), Providence (end of August) or Chicago half (September) – which should I do? any thoughts?


For lunch, my boss took me and my coworkers out to lunch at El Mariachi in Taunton center and I had the Cozumel Ensalada Camarones (Grilled shrimp salad with avocados and tomatoes)


I snacked on an apple and a lot of fat free cottage cheese before class, and then had dinner at work since I watched my class from here - so glad the semester will be ending next week! Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!!


1 comment: