Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy bee!



With so much to do, it can be somewhat of a challenge to find enough time in the day for everything! Yesterday was a 4:30am - 11pm day (yep, that's right, 4:30am). With a morning work out, full day of work, class, a meeting, and errands before finally getting home - it felt like the day flew by! Fortunately, I got more sleep last night, but, despite the less amount of sleep, I wasn't too tired!

Work out:

35 minutes on the elliptical and a strength training (from Fitness Magazine) routine was the perfect combo this morning, as I was a little sluggish from the lack of rest. And it's a nice break between my 4 mile Monday run and (hopefully) 5.5 mile run tonight (Side note: my left foot is killing me right now from attempting to wear size 8 Gap flats (they were on sale for $16!) when I'm definitely a 9 - hoping this doesn't interfere with the run)


Fundraising:

Currently at $1468 and it's awesome throughout the day receiving the emails from my website telling me that someone has given! I am so grateful to have such generous and kind friends! Hoping to continue this rising streak so make sure to tell your friends and family to donate, too, at http://www.active.com/donate/NE11TCVEGAS/MFowler33

Food:

Breakfast: Strawberry Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt with 1/3 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup of Kashi 7-Whole Grain Puffs

Lunch: Leftover whole wheat pasta with Newman's Own marinara sauce and a side salad with spinach, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, and onions


Dinner: Tuna sandwich (in class!) on whole wheat bread, with a side of carrots and almonds (not shown) AND I proceeded to eat 1/2lb of carrots with 1/2 tub of Tribe Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (YUM) when I got home from class. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment