Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blizzard Warning!!

Finally, it's feeling like WINTER! With the upcoming arrival of (hopefully) up to 2-3 feet of snow, surely I'm not the only one excited to build a snowman... I'm especially excited because next weekend I'll be heading up to Killington to ski for the weekend with the rest of the first-year students and judging from the weather forecast, it's looking to be a perfect weekend for it.

This morning's workout was a super tough one, so great job to everyone who got through it! Here it is:

UXF Tabata (1/25/15):

Warm up

"Bring Sally Up" song ("Flower" by Moby) done with push ups
This is what we were re-creating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41N6bKO-NVI

Circuits: 1 min of each exercise; 2x through
Rope slams
Plank
16# medicine ball slam
Goblet squats w/ 10kg KB
25# plate to OH
Wall sit
Tricep dips on box
10kg KBS
TRX Row

Up the Ladder
10 20 30 40
Burpees, Sit ups, Lunges, Push ups

For the workout for THIS week: lucky number 33 (that's my lucky number)
33 of each exercise:
Burpees
Sit Ups
Box Jumps
Push Ups
Jump rope
Squat
Dips
Lunges

2 comments:

  1. Had a long day so I'm glad this was quick - although not a walk in the park! 11:40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I did the Tabata workout today on my own... Tough but glad I did it!

    ReplyDelete